kolmapäev, juuni 29, 2005

 

Metal Box

Küsimus:
What is a metal box weighing around 20kg's and has to be sent from DK to
Lithuania?

Vastus:
Esimene (tõsine) küsimus väljamaalt, eks? Vastan inglise keeles.
Solid metal box of 20kg would be really small, wouldn't it? So we can not suspect somekind of lifting weights. And I have heard that real weights start from 36kg anyway.
My second bet would be Dynamite or Dynamint. You know the band with the total weight of 60kg anyway. I can not imagine them to fit into that small box.
We are not talking about the size here, are we?
Big is like bus - here and there here and there.
Small is like taxi - it goes around every corner.
Actually I was thinking about two clitoris who met. One said: I heard you are not getting wet lately. The other one asked: who said that: The first clitoris: Angry tongues are telling.

Well as a conclusion of my answer I would like to tell you that you not understanding the joke above is the revenge for your sneaking on our webpages.

Last but not the least: 20kg=40bottles of beer.


Comments: Postita kommentaar



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Alates 24. November 2005.